Work for us
Get a job with the world's leading content writing service.
Inklyo’s mission is to connect professional writers with brands, consultants, and marketing agencies that are constantly looking for quality content. From industry whitepapers to online resource development, our writers turn concepts into clear, concise content. To learn more about Inklyo, please see our about page.
Headquartered in Chatham, Ontario, we offer a corporate culture that promotes collaboration between co-workers, whether remote or in-house, and encourages creativity and innovation. This is your chance to join an energetic and motivated team in an inviting environment founded on flexibility and continuous learning.
As a global company, we offer two equally beneficial employment options: working at our corporate headquarters in Chatham, Ontario or working remotely from the comfort of your home.
There are currently no in-house positions available. Please check again later.
Content writers will be responsible for producing a wide range of written works, including marketing communications such as newsletters, website content, resource articles, blog posts, press releases, white papers, editorials, and ad copy. Inklyo.com writers must be able to adjust their tone and style to suit client expectations.
As one of our talented remote writers, you’ll have the ability to work from home while choosing the types of assignments that interest you. You won’t have any of the hassle of bidding or pitching to clients, and you’ll have job security and be paid promptly.
Working with Inklyo.com requires a moderate level of computer and Internet knowledge. You need to be comfortable downloading and uploading files, attaching files to emails, saving and finding files on your computer, file transfers, renaming files, using a website interface, and using an instant messaging service. You should have a good working knowledge of the major document file formats and their associated software programs.
- A university degree in a relevant field
- At least three years of experience in writing (journalism, blogging, copywriting), document production, or language teaching
- Search engine optimization (SEO) expertise
- English must be your native language
- Excellent reading comprehension skills and the ability to follow written instructions and work independently
- Be absolutely fanatical about meeting deadlines
- Microsoft Word 2010 or 2013 on a secure computer
- Secure broadband Internet access
- Virus-protection software installed and up-to-date
- The ability to accept payments in your own account in US dollars using PayPal.com. Please review PayPal’s international payment network for more details
- Be available to write a minimum of 10,000 words per month
- A graduate degree in a relevant field
To apply, please send the following to hr [at] inklyo.com. Only applicants selected for evaluation will be contacted.
- A cover letter explaining your writing history
- A professional C.V.
- A minimum of three writing samples from your previous work (these can be submitted as an online portfolio, separate links, or hardcopy documents)
- A new 600-800 word article discussing the best new lawn care products of 2014. The SEO focus keyword should be "lawn care products"
Please note that only those candidates selected for testing and/or an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to answer any queries with respect to the status of an application, or provide career advice or training recommendations to aspiring writers.