Series: Inklyo Helps!
Published by: Inklyo
Buy the Book: Amazon
In today’s competitive job market, your resume needs to stand out. As the rules of modern resume writing are rapidly changing, knowing what to include in your resume to catch a potential employer’s eye is difficult. Should you include a picture? An objective statement? References? How exactly do you format a resume to make an impact? The writers at Inklyo.com have answered all of these questions and more in this comprehensive guide to resume writing.
How to Write a Resume: The Complete Guide to Modern Resume Writing is full of proven tips and tricks for stocking your resume-writing repertoire with the techniques you need to stand out to employers. This guide will lead you through the process of creating a resume from scratch, selecting a resume format that is best suited to your background, and including all of the information necessary to demonstrate your skills and experience. With tons of examples and sample resumes to choose from, How to Write a Resume will teach you the principles you need to know and how to apply them to create your very own resume.
- Learn how to word your resume to ensure that your writing is engaging and that you make a professional first impression.
- What type of resume are you? Explore the different types of resumes and create one that will best suit your job history and experiences.
- Let us walk you through each section of your resume. We’ll explain what to write, how to write it, and what not to do!
- Formatting is important. Follow our comprehensive guide to resume formatting, and we’ll show the dos and don’ts of structuring your resume.
- Need some visuals? How to Write a Resume: The Complete Guide to Resume Writing is full of examples and even full resume samples to guide you in writing your own resume.